Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: And speaking of great animates shows...

  1. #11
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I thought Banana Splits was already out!

    You're talking about the H.R. Puffinstuff-esque show back in the late 60s early 70s right?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, kinda... they mostly just showed cartoons and a couple live action serial type things... oh, and the tom sawyer show which was live action and animation.... done very poorly [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    What was the other show with hat creatures ?

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    60's, somewhat Puf N Stuff, but not really, but yeah live action furry costumes and they showed cartoons. On DVD? I sure don't think so. I know there are bootleg collections out there, but I want an official release. If I am wrong, PLEASE prove me so! lol

  5. #15
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I got it now - I know what you are talking about.

    I can't remember the name of what I was thinking on, it was done by H&B and was like HR Puffinstuff, had a big frog head wearing guy as the main character.

    Rainbow something or other I think

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MM4:
    What was the other show with hat creatures ?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lidsville

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    AAAGGHHHHH !!!!

    What's the name of that show ???? It was like Pufnstff but with hats, a wizard and a genie

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MM4:
    AAAGGHHHHH !!!!

    What's the name of that show ???? It was like Pufnstff but with hats, a wizard and a genie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LIDSVILLE!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Joranthalus:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4:
    AAAGGHHHHH !!!!

    What's the name of that show ???? It was like Pufnstff but with hats, a wizard and a genie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LIDSVILLE!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh....ok.....saw your answer after I post it

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Michael Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, between Puf and Lidsville, there's little doubt that Sid and Marty were on LSD.

    On some cable or dish packages you can get Boomerang, a station that shows all the great old cartoons and kid's shows. I saw the Banana Splits on there a couple weeks ago - ah, the memories!

    Michael
    MWC

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •